If you're looking for a new product, someone to design a new product for you, distribution for new or existing products, or simply wanting to touch base with existing clients, ICMG is the place to be. Once again, the 2021 Conference will offer the content and networking possibilities that ICMG is known for!
At the present time, ICMG is planning to host the 2021 Conference in February and have a virtual option for those who cannot attend in person. We continue to work closely with the hotel, as the health and safety of our attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and staff are of utmost importance to us. Please read the health/safety information found here.
You can decide at any time whether you plan to attend in-person or on-line.
- If you're new to ICMG, Click on Create a new account. After clicking save, wait a few seconds while the system creates your account. Once your account is created, then register.
- If you are a current or former ICMG member but have not yet renewed your membership, simply log in and register. The registration fee shown includes your ICMG membership. You do not need to renew your membership separately.
- If you have a new email, please call or email us prior to registering so we can update your records.
- Registration Fees are (in-person or virtual):
- $1,245 - Early bird registration (through October 31, 2020)
- $1,345 - Conference registration (beginning November 1, 2020)
What if the in-person event cancels?
As noted above, we are planning both the in-person conference at PGA National and a virtual (on-line) option for those who are unable to attend in-person. Although today it appears we can host the conference at PGA National, we realize things can change and there is a need for flexibility.
In addition to our standard cancellation policy, the ICMG board has approved special provisions for this year:
- If we are unable to host the conference in person, we will still host a virtual conference. In that event, there may be a price reduction - and if so, you will receive a refund for any difference in the cost of registration that has been paid. We will contact you with details if this happens.
- If you were planning to attend in-person and cannot attend virtually and let us know in writing prior to the start of the conference, we will waive the cancellation fee.
Prior to the conference, we invite you to join one of our pre-conference networking events. We believe you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to connect in our virtual networking hall!
Hotel Information / Reservations
Hotel reservations can be made
- via the link included on the conference registration confirmation email you receive
- via the link available in the member’s only portion of the ICMG website
- or by calling the hotel’s reservation phone number and letting them know you are with ICMG
Neither the hotel nor ICMG will call you asking you to make a hotel reservation. ICMG, and the conference industry in general, is aware of companies that claim to call “on behalf of” the company hosting the conference with an offer to make hotel reservations for you at a discounted rate. These types of calls are not authorized by either ICMG or the hotel and should be disregarded.
Questions? Email us or give us a call!