Exhibiting at our Annual Conference presents an unparalleled opportunity to gain visibility among insurance executives looking for strategic alliances. The Exhibit Hall delivers concentrated networking with nearly 400 decision makers.
When you exhibit at ICMG, don’t expect the traditional experience! The changes introduced at the 2019 Conference were a hit and they will be back! We've converted the exhibit hall into a Networking Hall, featuring a mix of lounge areas and discussion tables for client meetings. Centered between the general session and breakout rooms, the Networking Hall will truly be the place to be for those key client discussions - and your opportunity to be seen by, and talk to attendees.
In addition to twenty-six 10 x 10 booths, we will have eight lounge areas consisting of a couch, 2 side chairs and a coffee table. Think of the lounge areas as unmanned exhibit booths. We provide the furniture - you provide the marketing material.
- All booths can be seen from anywhere in the hall. No booth will be hidden behind other booths!
- The exhibit / networking hall is centered between the general session area and the breakout sessions.
- Two full conference registrations are included for each booth or lounge area.
- While there will be specific hours that booths should be manned, the networking hall design keeps members in the area throughout the day.
- Exhibit Booth or Lounge Area: $2,750 for ICMG members; $4,000 for non-members
- $200 early bird discount applies through October 31.
The Exhibit Hall sold out in 2019 and will sell out again in 2020. Reserve your space early!
Our Exhibitor Packet is available here>>
Exhibitor setup is Wednesday, January 29, 7:00 - 11:00 am. The exhibit hall opens at 11:00 am. No booths should be removed before 6:00 pm on Thursday, January 30.
Questions? Email ICMG at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 316-252-3368.